Beniamin Home 3.2
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Beniamin Home 3.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Beniamin Home 3.2 from your computerbeniamin.pl
. You can find out more on beniamin.pl or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.beniamin.pl
if you want to read more on Beniamin Home 3.2 on beniamin.pl's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\BeniaminHome directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Beniamin Home 3.2 is "C:\Program Files\BeniaminHome\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Beniamin Home 3.2's primary file takes about 2.18 MB (2285568 bytes) and is named BeniaminConfig.exe.
Beniamin Home 3.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.04 MB (5287789
bytes) on disk:
- BeniaminConfig.exe (2.18 MB)
- BeniaminConfigNM.exe (2.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.86 KB)
The current web page applies to Beniamin Home 3.2 version 3.2
Beniamin Home 3.2 is an application offered by beniamin.pl. Some computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Beniamin Home 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Beniamin Home 3.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Beniamin Home 3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Beniamin Home 3.2". If it is installed on your PC the Beniamin Home 3.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Beniamin Home 3.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Beniamin Home 3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Beniamin Home 3.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.beniamin.pl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\BeniaminHome\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Beniamin Home 3.2.
8. After uninstalling Beniamin Home 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Beniamin Home 3.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Beniamin Home 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Beniamin Home 3.2 by beniamin.pl from your computer, nor are we saying that Beniamin Home 3.2 by beniamin.pl is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Beniamin Home 3.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:19:55.637