Bengal: Game of Gods
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Bengal: Game of Gods for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Bengal: Game of Gods from your PCAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Further information on Alawar Entertainment Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Bengal: Game of Gods program is placed in the C:\Program Files\GamexTazy\Bengal Game of Gods folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\GamexTazy\Bengal Game of Gods\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bengal: Game of Gods. The program's main executable file has a size of 16.88 KB (17280 bytes) on disk and is labeled Bengal.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Bengal: Game of Gods. They occupy 1.92 MB (2015840
bytes) on disk.
- Bengal.exe (16.88 KB)
- Bengal.wrp.exe (1.52 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (399.72 KB)
This page is about Bengal: Game of Gods version 220.127.116.11
Bengal: Game of Gods is an application marketed by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Bengal: Game of Gods is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Bengal: Game of Gods using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bengal: Game of Gods or simply click the Search field and type in "Bengal: Game of Gods". If it is installed on your PC the Bengal: Game of Gods application will be found very quickly. After you select Bengal: Game of Gods in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Bengal: Game of Gods, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bengal: Game of Gods.
8. After removing Bengal: Game of Gods, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Bengal: Game of Gods that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bengal: Game of Gods using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bengal: Game of Gods by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Bengal: Game of Gods by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bengal: Game of Gods in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 15:39:17.987