Benchmark Factory for Databases X64
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Benchmark Factory for Databases X64 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Benchmark Factory for Databases X64 from your computerQuest Software
. You can read more on Quest Software or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Benchmark Factory for Databases X64 can be seen at http://www.quest.com
. Benchmark Factory for Databases X64 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Quest Software\Benchmark Factory for Databases folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The application's main executable file is named BFactory.exe and occupies 2.19 MB (2296656 bytes).
Benchmark Factory for Databases X64 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.08 MB (4280112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Agent.exe (367.83 KB)
- BFactory.exe (2.19 MB)
- BMFDataMigrationWizard.exe (353.83 KB)
- BMFRepositoryManager.exe (150.33 KB)
- BMFRunHistory.exe (884.83 KB)
- BMFSessionEditor.exe (167.33 KB)
- SaveLicense.exe (12.83 KB)
This data is about Benchmark Factory for Databases X64 version 220.127.116.111
alone. You can find below a few links to other Benchmark Factory for Databases X64 versions:
Benchmark Factory for Databases X64 is an application marketed by the software company Quest Software. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Benchmark Factory for Databases X64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Benchmark Factory for Databases X64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Benchmark Factory for Databases X64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Benchmark Factory for Databases X64". If it is installed on your PC the Benchmark Factory for Databases X64 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Benchmark Factory for Databases X64 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Benchmark Factory for Databases X64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Benchmark Factory for Databases X64.
8. After uninstalling Benchmark Factory for Databases X64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Benchmark Factory for Databases X64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Benchmark Factory for Databases X64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Benchmark Factory for Databases X64 by Quest Software from your computer, we are not saying that Benchmark Factory for Databases X64 by Quest Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Benchmark Factory for Databases X64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-10 11:37:06.160