BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2
This web page is about BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2 from your PCBenVista Ltd.
. Further information on BenVista Ltd. can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\PhotoZoom Pro 5 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PhotoZoom Pro 5\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.11 MB (6405064 bytes) on disk and is named PhotoZoom Pro 5.exe.
BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2 contains of the executables below. They take 27.01 MB (28321680
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoZoom Pro 5.exe (6.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (20.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.2
of BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2.
BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BenVista\PhotoZoom Pro 5
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BenVista\PhotoZoom Pro 7
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PhotoZoom Pro 5
BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2 is an application released by BenVista Ltd.. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2". The BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2 program will be found automatically. After you select BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2.
8. After removing BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2 by BenVista Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2 by BenVista Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:57:07.193