BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10 from your systemBenVista Ltd
. Additional info about BenVista Ltd can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoZoom Pro 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoZoom Pro 2\Uninstall.exe. PhotoZoom Pro 2.exe is the BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.39 MB (1460224 bytes) on disk.
BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10 contains of the executables below. They take 5.80 MB (6082049
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoZoom Pro 2.exe (1.39 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.41 MB)
The current page applies to BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10 version 2.2.10
BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10 is an application by BenVista Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10". If it is installed on your PC the BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10 program will be found automatically. After you select BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10.
8. After removing BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10 by BenVista Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10 by BenVista Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 2.2.10 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 17:07:59.400