Bel Atout 5.41
This page is about Bel Atout 5.41 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Bel Atout 5.41 from your computerVincent Brévart
. Go over here
where you can read more on Vincent Brévart. Please open http://vincent.brevart.free.fr/
if you want to read more on Bel Atout 5.41 on Vincent Brévart's web page. Usually the Bel Atout 5.41 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Jeux de cartes\Bel Atout folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Bel Atout 5.41 is C:\Program Files\Jeux de cartes\Bel Atout\unins000.exe. belatout.exe is the Bel Atout 5.41's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.91 MB (2003968 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Bel Atout 5.41. They take 2.56 MB (2681303
bytes) on disk.
- belatout.exe (1.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (661.46 KB)
This web page is about Bel Atout 5.41 version 5.41
Bel Atout 5.41 is an application by Vincent Brévart. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Bel Atout 5.41 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Bel Atout 5.41 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bel Atout 5.41 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bel Atout 5.41". If it is installed on your PC the Bel Atout 5.41 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bel Atout 5.41 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Bel Atout 5.41, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bel Atout 5.41:
- The web site of the program is: http://vincent.brevart.free.fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Jeux de cartes\Bel Atout\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bel Atout 5.41.
8. After uninstalling Bel Atout 5.41, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bel Atout 5.41 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bel Atout 5.41 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bel Atout 5.41 by Vincent Brévart from your computer, we are not saying that Bel Atout 5.41 by Vincent Brévart is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bel Atout 5.41 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 20:44:08.980