Bel Atout 5.31
This info is about Bel Atout 5.31 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Bel Atout 5.31 from your PCVincent Brйvart
. Check out here
for more details on Vincent Brйvart. More information about Bel Atout 5.31 can be found at http://vincent.brevart.free.fr/english/
. Bel Atout 5.31 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Card games\Bel Atout directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Card games\Bel Atout\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bel Atout 5.31. Bel Atout 5.31's primary file takes about 1.55 MB (1630208 bytes) and is called belatout.exe.
Bel Atout 5.31 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.20 MB (2304282
bytes) on disk:
- belatout.exe (1.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.28 KB)
This info is about Bel Atout 5.31 version 5.31
Bel Atout 5.31 is a program by the software company Vincent Brйvart. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Bel Atout 5.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Bel Atout 5.31 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bel Atout 5.31 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bel Atout 5.31". If it is installed on your PC the Bel Atout 5.31 application will be found very quickly. After you click Bel Atout 5.31 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Bel Atout 5.31, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bel Atout 5.31:
- The publisher is: http://vincent.brevart.free.fr/english/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Card games\Bel Atout\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bel Atout 5.31.
8. After removing Bel Atout 5.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bel Atout 5.31 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bel Atout 5.31 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bel Atout 5.31 by Vincent Brйvart from your computer, nor are we saying that Bel Atout 5.31 by Vincent Brйvart is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bel Atout 5.31 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 23:34:31.273