Bel Atout 4.05
A guide to uninstall Bel Atout 4.05 from your PC
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Bel Atout 4.05 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Vincent Brévart
. Open here
for more information on Vincent Brévart. More information about the software Bel Atout 4.05 can be seen at http://perso.orange.fr/vincent.brevart/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Jeux de cartes\Bel Atout directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Bel Atout 4.05 is "C:\Program Files\Jeux de cartes\Bel Atout\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. belatout.exe is the Bel Atout 4.05's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.16 MB (1211904 bytes) on disk.
Bel Atout 4.05 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.81 MB (1894707
bytes) on disk.
- belatout.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Bel Atout 4.05 version 4.05
A way to remove Bel Atout 4.05 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Bel Atout 4.05 is an application by Vincent Brévart. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Bel Atout 4.05 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bel Atout 4.05 or simply click the Search field and type in "Bel Atout 4.05". If it exists on your system the Bel Atout 4.05 application will be found very quickly. When you click Bel Atout 4.05 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bel Atout 4.05, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bel Atout 4.05:
- The web site of the program is: http://perso.orange.fr/vincent.brevart/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Jeux de cartes\Bel Atout\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bel Atout 4.05.
8. After uninstalling Bel Atout 4.05, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bel Atout 4.05 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bel Atout 4.05 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Bel Atout 4.05:
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bel Atout 4.05 by Vincent Brévart from your computer, nor are we saying that Bel Atout 4.05 by Vincent Brévart is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bel Atout 4.05 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 16:39:08.147