Beholder is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Beholder from your systemGOG.com
. Go over here
for more info on GOG.com. Please follow http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Beholder on GOG.com's website. Beholder is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Beholder folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Beholder's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Beholder\unins000.exe. Beholder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 16.91 MB (17729536 bytes) on disk.
Beholder contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.31 MB (20247744
bytes) on disk.
- Beholder.exe (16.91 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12420
Beholder is a program marketed by GOG.com. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Beholder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Beholder from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Beholder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Beholder". If it is installed on your PC the Beholder app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Beholder in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Beholder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Beholder:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Beholder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Beholder.
8. After removing Beholder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Beholder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Beholder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Beholder by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Beholder by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Beholder supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 06:52:27.733