Beetle Bug 2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Beetle Bug 2 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Beetle Bug 2 from your computerGameTop Pte. Ltd.
. You can find out more on GameTop Pte. Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.GameTop.com/
to get more data about Beetle Bug 2 on GameTop Pte. Ltd.'s website. Usually the Beetle Bug 2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Beetle Bug 2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Beetle Bug 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Beetle Bug 2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.72 MB (1800704 bytes) on disk and is named game.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Beetle Bug 2. They occupy about 2.53 MB (2653861
bytes) on disk.
- bj2.exe (80.00 KB)
- desktop.exe (47.50 KB)
- game.exe (1.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Beetle Bug 2.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Beetle Bug 2.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Beetle Bug 2:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\I__SPIELE 1_Beetle Bug 2_game_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\I__SPIELE 1_Beetle Bug 2_unins000_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\I__SPIELE 1_Beetle Bug 3_game-shell_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\I__SPIELE 1_Beetle Bug 3_unins000_exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Beetle Bug 2_is1
Beetle Bug 2 is an application released by GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase Beetle Bug 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Beetle Bug 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Beetle Bug 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Beetle Bug 2". The Beetle Bug 2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Beetle Bug 2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Beetle Bug 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Beetle Bug 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Beetle Bug 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Beetle Bug 2.
8. After removing Beetle Bug 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Beetle Bug 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Beetle Bug 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Beetle Bug 2 by GameTop Pte. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Beetle Bug 2 by GameTop Pte. Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Beetle Bug 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 14:40:09.290