You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Beetle Bomp for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Beetle Bomp from your computerFreeGamePick.com
. More information on FreeGamePick.com can be found here
. More details about Beetle Bomp can be found at http://www.freegamepick.com/
. Beetle Bomp is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Beetle Bomp directory, regulated by the user's option. Beetle Bomp's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Beetle Bomp\unins000.exe. Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 494.50 KB (506368 bytes) on disk.
Beetle Bomp is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.17 MB (2277315
bytes) on disk:
- engine.exe (468.00 KB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- Launcher.exe (494.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
Beetle Bomp is a program released by the software company FreeGamePick.com. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Beetle Bomp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Beetle Bomp with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Beetle Bomp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Beetle Bomp". The Beetle Bomp app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Beetle Bomp in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Beetle Bomp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Beetle Bomp:
- The publisher is: http://www.freegamepick.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Beetle Bomp\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Beetle Bomp.
8. After uninstalling Beetle Bomp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Beetle Bomp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Beetle Bomp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Beetle Bomp by FreeGamePick.com from your computer, we are not saying that Beetle Bomp by FreeGamePick.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Beetle Bomp in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-12 20:37:28.030