You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Beetle Bomp for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Beetle Bomp from your computerFreeGamePick.com
. More information on FreeGamePick.com can be found here
. More details about Beetle Bomp can be found at http://www.freegamepick.com/
. Beetle Bomp is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Beetle Bomp directory, regulated by the user's option. Beetle Bomp's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Beetle Bomp\unins000.exe. Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 494.50 KB (506368 bytes) on disk.
Beetle Bomp is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.17 MB (2277315
bytes) on disk:
- engine.exe (468.00 KB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- Launcher.exe (494.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
Beetle Bomp is a program released by the software company FreeGamePick.com. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Beetle Bomp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Beetle Bomp with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Beetle Bomp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Beetle Bomp". If it exists on your system the Beetle Bomp application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Beetle Bomp in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Beetle Bomp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Beetle Bomp:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freegamepick.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Beetle Bomp\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Beetle Bomp.
8. After uninstalling Beetle Bomp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Beetle Bomp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Beetle Bomp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Beetle Bomp by FreeGamePick.com from your computer, we are not saying that Beetle Bomp by FreeGamePick.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Beetle Bomp in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-12 20:37:28.030