How to uninstall Beer from your system
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Beer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by Richard Pape
. You can find out more on Richard Pape or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\beer-e74050d5c7ad75f61c788f52e2e9b20d" directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Beer is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\beer-e74050d5c7ad75f61c788f52e2e9b20d\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the Beer's main executable file and it occupies close to 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk.
Beer is composed of the following executables which take 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk:
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
A way to uninstall Beer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Beer is a program by Richard Pape. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Beer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Beer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Beer". The Beer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Beer in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Beer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Beer.
8. After removing Beer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Beer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Beer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Beer:
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Beer by Richard Pape from your computer, nor are we saying that Beer by Richard Pape is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Beer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:03:07.270