This web page is about Beeftext for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Beeftext from your systembeeftext.org
. Further information on beeftext.org can be found here
. More information about the program Beeftext can be seen at https://beeftext.org
. Usually the Beeftext application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Beeftext directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Beeftext by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Beeftext\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Beeftext.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 619.50 KB (634368 bytes) on disk.
Beeftext installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 698.60 KB (715367
bytes) on disk.
- Beeftext.exe (619.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (79.10 KB)
This page is about Beeftext version 1.7
alone. For more Beeftext versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Beeftext is a program offered by beeftext.org. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Beeftext is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Beeftext using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Beeftext or simply click the Search field and type in "Beeftext". If it is installed on your PC the Beeftext app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Beeftext in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Beeftext, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Beeftext:
- The publisher is: https://beeftext.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Beeftext\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Beeftext.
8. After removing Beeftext, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Beeftext which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Beeftext using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Beeftext by beeftext.org from your computer, we are not saying that Beeftext by beeftext.org is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Beeftext supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 12:43:20.677