BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2
BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2 from your computerBeeThink SoftWare, Inc.
. You can find out more on BeeThink SoftWare, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2 at http://www.BeeThink.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named AConverter.exe and it has a size of 2.20 MB (2306048 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2. They take 7.57 MB (7935309
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AConverter.exe (2.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (624.93 KB)
- wmfdist_9.exe (3.78 MB)
- lame3903.exe (340.00 KB)
- lame392.exe (300.00 KB)
- lame3961.exe (360.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2
of BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Sounds-music\BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2.lnk
BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2 is an application marketed by BeeThink SoftWare, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2". The BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2 app will be found very quickly. When you click BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2:
- The software company is: http://www.BeeThink.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2.
8. After uninstalling BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2 by BeeThink SoftWare, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2 by BeeThink SoftWare, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BeeThink MusicHandle 3.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 15:27:20.523