BeeSilent is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall BeeSilent from your PCaki
. More info about aki can be read here
. You can read more about about BeeSilent at http://sites.google.com/site/sa103sa103/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BeeSilent folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove BeeSilent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\BeeSilent\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called BeeSilent.exe and occupies 826.00 KB (845824 bytes).
BeeSilent installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.96 MB (2056019
bytes) on disk.
- BeeSilent.exe (826.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
BeeSilent is an application released by aki. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase BeeSilent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BeeSilent from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BeeSilent or simply click the Search field and type in "BeeSilent". The BeeSilent program will be found automatically. After you select BeeSilent in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BeeSilent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BeeSilent:
- The software company is: http://sites.google.com/site/sa103sa103/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BeeSilent\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BeeSilent.
8. After uninstalling BeeSilent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BeeSilent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BeeSilent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BeeSilent by aki from your PC, we are not saying that BeeSilent by aki is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BeeSilent in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:08:55.767