This web page contains complete information on how to remove Bee-Bot(En) for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bee-Bot(En) from your computerFocus Educational Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Focus Educational Software. More details about the app Bee-Bot(En) can be seen at http://www.focuseducational.com/
. Bee-Bot(En) is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Focus-ES\Beebot_international\English directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Bee-Bot(En) is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Focus-ES\Beebot_international\English\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named beebot_en.exe and occupies 3.63 MB (3810304 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Bee-Bot(En). They take about 7.02 MB (7360451
bytes) on disk.
- BBEditor_en.exe (2.27 MB)
- beebot_en.exe (3.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.1
Bee-Bot(En) is a program released by the software company Focus Educational Software. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Bee-Bot(En) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Bee-Bot(En) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bee-Bot(En) or simply click the Search field and type in "Bee-Bot(En)". If it exists on your system the Bee-Bot(En) application will be found very quickly. When you select Bee-Bot(En) in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Bee-Bot(En), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bee-Bot(En):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.focuseducational.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Focus-ES\Beebot_international\English\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bee-Bot(En).
8. After uninstalling Bee-Bot(En), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bee-Bot(En) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bee-Bot(En) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bee-Bot(En) by Focus Educational Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Bee-Bot(En) by Focus Educational Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bee-Bot(En) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 19:14:59.610