This page is about Bedlam for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Bedlam from your systemRedBedlam
. You can find out more on RedBedlam or check for application updates here
. More details about Bedlam can be seen at http://www.bedlamthegame.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bedlam directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Bedlam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Bedlam.exe and its approximative size is 11.38 MB (11930528 bytes).
Bedlam is comprised of the following executables which take 11.87 MB (12448504
bytes) on disk:
- Bedlam.exe (11.38 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Bedlam has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 261490
Bedlam is a program released by RedBedlam. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Bedlam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Bedlam from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bedlam or simply click the Search field and type in "Bedlam". The Bedlam program will be found very quickly. After you click Bedlam in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Bedlam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bedlam:
- The software company is: http://www.bedlamthegame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bedlam.
8. After removing Bedlam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bedlam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bedlam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bedlam by RedBedlam from your computer, nor are we saying that Bedlam by RedBedlam is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bedlam supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-10 21:09:26.943