A way to uninstall Bedlam from your system
This page is about Bedlam for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by RedBedlam
. You can find out more on RedBedlam or check for application updates here
. More details about Bedlam can be seen at http://www.bedlamthegame.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bedlam directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Bedlam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Bedlam.exe and its approximative size is 11.38 MB (11930528 bytes).
Bedlam is comprised of the following executables which take 11.87 MB (12448504
bytes) on disk:
- Bedlam.exe (11.38 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Bedlam has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 261490
How to uninstall Bedlam from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Bedlam is a program released by RedBedlam. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Bedlam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bedlam or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bedlam". If it is installed on your PC the Bedlam program will be found very quickly. When you select Bedlam in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Bedlam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bedlam:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bedlamthegame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bedlam.
8. After removing Bedlam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bedlam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bedlam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Bedlam:
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bedlam by RedBedlam from your computer, nor are we saying that Bedlam by RedBedlam is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bedlam supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-10 21:09:26.943