Becker Content Manager
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Becker Content Manager for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Becker Content Manager from your computerHarman Becker Automotive Systems
. Additional info about Harman Becker Automotive Systems can be read here
. Detailed information about Becker Content Manager can be seen at http://www.mybecker.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Becker\Content Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Becker Content Manager is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Becker\Content Manager\uninst.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Becker Content Manager's main file takes around 1.94 MB (2031616 bytes) and its name is contentmanager.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Becker Content Manager. They occupy about 2.12 MB (2220791
bytes) on disk.
- contentmanager.exe (1.94 MB)
- uninst.exe (184.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Becker Content Manager version 1.5.1820.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Becker Content Manager versions:
Becker Content Manager is an application by the software company Harman Becker Automotive Systems. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Becker Content Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Becker Content Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Becker Content Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Becker Content Manager". The Becker Content Manager app will be found automatically. When you select Becker Content Manager in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Becker Content Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Becker Content Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.mybecker.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Becker\Content Manager\uninst.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Becker Content Manager.
8. After uninstalling Becker Content Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Becker Content Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Becker Content Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Becker Content Manager by Harman Becker Automotive Systems from your PC, we are not saying that Becker Content Manager by Harman Becker Automotive Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Becker Content Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 11:00:00.567