Becker Content Manager
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Becker Content Manager for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Becker Content Manager from your computerHarman Becker Automotive Systems
. Additional info about Harman Becker Automotive Systems can be read here
. Detailed information about Becker Content Manager can be seen at http://www.mybecker.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Becker\Content Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Becker Content Manager is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Becker\Content Manager\uninst.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Becker Content Manager's main file takes around 1.94 MB (2031616 bytes) and its name is contentmanager.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Becker Content Manager. They occupy about 2.12 MB (2220791
bytes) on disk.
- contentmanager.exe (1.94 MB)
- uninst.exe (184.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Becker Content Manager version 1.5.1820.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Becker Content Manager versions:
Becker Content Manager is an application by the software company Harman Becker Automotive Systems. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Becker Content Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Becker Content Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Becker Content Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Becker Content Manager". If it exists on your system the Becker Content Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Becker Content Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Becker Content Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Becker Content Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.mybecker.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Becker\Content Manager\uninst.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Becker Content Manager.
8. After uninstalling Becker Content Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Becker Content Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Becker Content Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Becker Content Manager by Harman Becker Automotive Systems from your PC, we are not saying that Becker Content Manager by Harman Becker Automotive Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Becker Content Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 11:00:00.567