Beaver Creek is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Beaver Creek from your PCFreeGamePick.com
. Take a look here
for more info on FreeGamePick.com. You can get more details about Beaver Creek at http://www.freegamepick.com/
. Usually the Beaver Creek program is found in the C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Beaver Creek folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Beaver Creek is "C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Beaver Creek\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 494.50 KB (506368 bytes) on disk and is called Launcher.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Beaver Creek. They occupy 6.86 MB (7196163
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (5.26 MB)
- Launcher.exe (494.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
Beaver Creek is an application released by FreeGamePick.com. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Beaver Creek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Beaver Creek from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Beaver Creek or simply click the Search field and type in "Beaver Creek". The Beaver Creek app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Beaver Creek in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Beaver Creek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Beaver Creek:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freegamepick.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Beaver Creek\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Beaver Creek.
8. After removing Beaver Creek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Beaver Creek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Beaver Creek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Beaver Creek by FreeGamePick.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Beaver Creek by FreeGamePick.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Beaver Creek in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130