Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4
Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 from your computerTint Guide
. Additional info about Tint Guide can be read here
. Please open http://tintguide.com/en
if you want to read more on Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 on Tint Guide's website. Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Beauty Guide folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Beauty Guide\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4. The application's main executable file occupies 2.30 MB (2412032 bytes) on disk and is called BeautyGuide.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4. They take 3.44 MB (3608265
bytes) on disk.
- BeautyGuide.exe (2.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 version 2.2.4
Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 is a program released by Tint Guide. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4". If it exists on your system the Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4:
- The software company is: http://tintguide.com/en
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Beauty Guide\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4.
8. After uninstalling Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 by Tint Guide from your PC, we are not saying that Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 by Tint Guide is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 15:54:20.797