Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4
Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 from your computerTint Guide
. Additional info about Tint Guide can be read here
. Please open http://tintguide.com/en
if you want to read more on Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 on Tint Guide's website. Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Beauty Guide folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Beauty Guide\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4. The application's main executable file occupies 2.30 MB (2412032 bytes) on disk and is called BeautyGuide.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4. They take 3.44 MB (3608265
bytes) on disk.
- BeautyGuide.exe (2.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 version 2.2.4
Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 is a program released by Tint Guide. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4". The Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 app will be found very quickly. When you select Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4:
- The publisher is: http://tintguide.com/en
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Beauty Guide\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4.
8. After uninstalling Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 by Tint Guide from your PC, we are not saying that Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 by Tint Guide is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Beauty Guide Lite 2.2.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 15:54:20.797