Beauty Guide 1.5
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Beauty Guide 1.5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Beauty Guide 1.5 from your computerTint Guide
. You can read more on Tint Guide or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Beauty Guide 1.5 at http://tintguide.com/ru
. Beauty Guide 1.5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Beauty Guide directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Beauty Guide 1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Beauty Guide\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.14 MB (2241024 bytes) on disk and is labeled BeautyGuide.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Beauty Guide 1.5. They take about 2.82 MB (2956724
bytes) on disk.
- BeautyGuide.exe (2.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.93 KB)
This page is about Beauty Guide 1.5 version 1.5
Beauty Guide 1.5 is an application marketed by the software company Tint Guide. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Beauty Guide 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Beauty Guide 1.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Beauty Guide 1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Beauty Guide 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the Beauty Guide 1.5 program will be found very quickly. When you select Beauty Guide 1.5 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Beauty Guide 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Beauty Guide 1.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://tintguide.com/ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Beauty Guide\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Beauty Guide 1.5.
8. After removing Beauty Guide 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Beauty Guide 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Beauty Guide 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Beauty Guide 1.5 by Tint Guide from your PC, nor are we saying that Beauty Guide 1.5 by Tint Guide is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Beauty Guide 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:13:08.453