Beauty Guide 1.0.2
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Beauty Guide 1.0.2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Beauty Guide 1.0.2 from your computerTwo Pilots
. You can find out more on Two Pilots or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.tintguide.com/en
to get more info about Beauty Guide 1.0.2 on Two Pilots's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Beauty Guide 1.0.2 is C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\unins000.exe. BeautyGuide.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 720.69 KB (737984 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Beauty Guide 1.0.2. They occupy 1.37 MB (1433626
bytes) on disk.
- BeautyGuide.exe (720.69 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.2
of Beauty Guide 1.0.2.
If you are manually uninstalling Beauty Guide 1.0.2 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Beauty Guide 1.0.2 from your PC:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Beauty Guide
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\BeautyGuide.chm
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\BeautyGuide.exe
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\BeautyGuidePlugin.8bf
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\bjpeg17.dll
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Demo\010-BrushSize.dsc
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Demo\020-ToolColor.dsc
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Demo\030-EyeColor.dsc
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Demo\040-UndoBrush.dsc
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Demo\050-Powder.dsc
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Demo\060-EyePencilShadow.dsc
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Demo\070-LipsticRouge.dsc
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Demo\120-SmartPath.dsc
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Demo\130-AntiWrinkle.dsc
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Demo\140-BleachTeeth.dsc
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Demo\150-Piersing.dsc
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Demo\160-ReduceEdema.dsc
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Demo\Girl1.jpg
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Demo\Girl2.jpg
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Demo\Girl3.jpg
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Demo\Girl4.jpg
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Demo\Girl5.jpg
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\gdiplus.dll
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Languages\English.ini
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\LTDIS13n.dll
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\ltkrn13n.dll
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Uninstall.lst
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Beauty Guide\Demo\Girl2.jpg
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Beauty Guide_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Two Pilots\Photo Plugins\Beauty Guide
Beauty Guide 1.0.2 is a program offered by the software company Two Pilots. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Beauty Guide 1.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Beauty Guide 1.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Beauty Guide 1.0.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Beauty Guide 1.0.2". If it exists on your system the Beauty Guide 1.0.2 application will be found very quickly. When you select Beauty Guide 1.0.2 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Beauty Guide 1.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Beauty Guide 1.0.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.tintguide.com/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Beauty Guide\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Beauty Guide 1.0.2.
8. After uninstalling Beauty Guide 1.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Beauty Guide 1.0.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Beauty Guide 1.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Beauty Guide 1.0.2 by Two Pilots from your computer, we are not saying that Beauty Guide 1.0.2 by Two Pilots is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Beauty Guide 1.0.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-02 23:04:56.927