Beatport is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Beatport from your PCSweetLabs
. Open here
where you can find out more on SweetLabs. Usually the Beatport application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Beatport by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.51 MB (7874048 bytes) on disk.
Beatport installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 19.90 MB (20869632
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.40 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Beatport version 184.108.40.206889
Beatport is an application marketed by the software company SweetLabs. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Beatport is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Beatport from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Beatport or simply activate the Search field and type in "Beatport". If it is installed on your PC the Beatport application will be found very quickly. When you click Beatport in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Beatport, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Beatport.
8. After removing Beatport, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Beatport which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Beatport using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Beatport by SweetLabs from your PC, nor are we saying that Beatport by SweetLabs is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Beatport supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-12 06:39:50.497