Beatpad 1.1.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Beatpad 1.1.1 from your PCBeatpad
. More information about Beatpad can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\beatpad folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Beatpad 1.1.1 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\beatpad\Uninstall Beatpad.exe. The program's main executable file is called Beatpad.exe and occupies 99.27 MB (104097280 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Beatpad 1.1.1. They occupy 99.52 MB (104354408
bytes) on disk.
- Beatpad.exe (99.27 MB)
- Uninstall Beatpad.exe (146.10 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.1
of Beatpad 1.1.1.
Beatpad 1.1.1 is an application released by the software company Beatpad. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Beatpad 1.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Beatpad 1.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Beatpad 1.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Beatpad 1.1.1". If it exists on your system the Beatpad 1.1.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click Beatpad 1.1.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Beatpad 1.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Beatpad 1.1.1.
8. After uninstalling Beatpad 1.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Beatpad 1.1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Beatpad 1.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Beatpad 1.1.1 by Beatpad from your computer, we are not saying that Beatpad 1.1.1 by Beatpad is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Beatpad 1.1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 20:10:23.073