You can find on this page details on how to remove BeatTool for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall BeatTool from your systemBeatTool
. You can read more on BeatTool or check for application updates here
. Please open http://beattool.co/support
if you want to read more on BeatTool on BeatTool's website. BeatTool is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\BeatTool folder, subject to the user's decision. BeatTool's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BeatTool\BeatTooluninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 235.91 KB (241574 bytes) on disk and is named BeatToolUninstall.exe.
BeatTool contains of the executables below. They occupy 759.41 KB (777638
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BeatToolUninstall.exe (235.91 KB)
This web page is about BeatTool version 2014.04.23.094324
alone. You can find here a few links to other BeatTool releases:
BeatTool is an application marketed by the software company BeatTool. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall BeatTool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BeatTool from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BeatTool or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BeatTool". If it is installed on your PC the BeatTool program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BeatTool in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BeatTool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BeatTool:
- The web site of the application is: http://beattool.co/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BeatTool\BeatTooluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BeatTool.
8. After removing BeatTool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BeatTool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BeatTool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BeatTool by BeatTool from your computer, nor are we saying that BeatTool by BeatTool is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BeatTool in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-27 20:59:36.787