This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BeatPlayer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BeatPlayer from your PCStreamingway Co., Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Streamingway Co., Ltd.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SniperPlayerV2 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\SniperPlayerV2\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BeatPlayer. SniperDownloader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.06 MB (2157016 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of BeatPlayer. They occupy an average of 3.66 MB (3834013
bytes) on disk.
- SniperDownloader.exe (2.06 MB)
- SniperPlayer.exe (1.45 MB)
- uninstall.exe (155.73 KB)
The current web page applies to BeatPlayer version 188.8.131.52
only. For more BeatPlayer versions please click below:
BeatPlayer is a program released by the software company Streamingway Co., Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove BeatPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BeatPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BeatPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BeatPlayer". The BeatPlayer program will be found very quickly. After you select BeatPlayer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BeatPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BeatPlayer.
8. After uninstalling BeatPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BeatPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BeatPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BeatPlayer by Streamingway Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that BeatPlayer by Streamingway Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BeatPlayer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 23:12:42.077