Beat Player 18.104.22.168
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Beat Player 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Beat Player 126.96.36.199 from your PCStreamingway
. Take a look here
for more information on Streamingway. Please open http://stway.net
if you want to read more on Beat Player 188.8.131.52 on Streamingway's page. Beat Player 184.108.40.206 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\BeatPlayer folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Beat Player 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files\BeatPlayer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Beat Player 18.104.22.168's primary file takes around 4.90 MB (5132944 bytes) and is called BeatSetting.exe.
Beat Player 22.214.171.124 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.68 MB (16436432
bytes) on disk:
- BeatDownloader.exe (2.50 MB)
- BeatPlayer.exe (3.93 MB)
- BeatSetting.exe (4.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- winPRX.exe (3.13 MB)
This info is about Beat Player 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Beat Player 184.108.40.206 is an application by Streamingway. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Beat Player 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Beat Player 18.104.22.168 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Beat Player 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Beat Player 126.96.36.199". The Beat Player 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. When you select Beat Player 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Beat Player 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Beat Player 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://stway.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BeatPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Beat Player 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Beat Player 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Beat Player 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Beat Player 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Beat Player 220.127.116.11 by Streamingway from your computer, nor are we saying that Beat Player 18.104.22.168 by Streamingway is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Beat Player 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 13:29:07.313