Beat Hazard 1.3s
Beat Hazard 1.3s is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Beat Hazard 1.3s from your systemCold Beam Games
. More data about Cold Beam Games can be read here
. Click on http://www.coldbeamgames.com/
to get more information about Beat Hazard 1.3s on Cold Beam Games's website. Usually the Beat Hazard 1.3s program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Beat Hazard directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Beat Hazard 1.3s by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Beat Hazard\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. BeatHazard.exe is the Beat Hazard 1.3s's primary executable file and it takes around 368.50 KB (377344 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Beat Hazard 1.3s. They take about 1.06 MB (1111326
bytes) on disk.
- BeatHazard.exe (368.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (716.78 KB)
This data is about Beat Hazard 1.3s version 1.3
Beat Hazard 1.3s is an application by the software company Cold Beam Games. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Beat Hazard 1.3s is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Beat Hazard 1.3s from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Beat Hazard 1.3s or simply click the Search field and type in "Beat Hazard 1.3s". The Beat Hazard 1.3s application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Beat Hazard 1.3s in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Beat Hazard 1.3s, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Beat Hazard 1.3s:
- The software company is: http://www.coldbeamgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Beat Hazard\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Beat Hazard 1.3s.
8. After removing Beat Hazard 1.3s, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Beat Hazard 1.3s which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Beat Hazard 1.3s with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Beat Hazard 1.3s by Cold Beam Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Beat Hazard 1.3s by Cold Beam Games is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Beat Hazard 1.3s in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:06:41.327