Beasts of Prey
This web page is about Beasts of Prey for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Beasts of Prey from your systemOctagon Interactive (Coop-Land)
. You can find out more on Octagon Interactive (Coop-Land) or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Beasts of Prey at http://www.beastsofprey.com
. Beasts of Prey is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Beasts of Prey directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Beasts of Prey by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Beasts of Prey\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Beasts of Prey's primary file takes about 23.06 MB (24184832 bytes) and is named BoP.exe.
Beasts of Prey installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 45.41 MB (47614830
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoP.exe (23.06 MB)
- BoPServer.exe (20.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (821.83 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.40 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (64.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (50.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (177.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
- sfs2x-standalone.exe (206.50 KB)
This data is about Beasts of Prey version 13
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Coop-Land\Beasts of Prey
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Coop-Land\Beasts of Prey
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Coop-Land\Beasts of Prey\Открыть Coop-Land.ru.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Coop-Land\Beasts of Prey\Руководство запуска по сети - Beasts of Prey.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Coop-Land\Beasts of Prey\console_2015-05-08_18.37.05.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Coop-Land\Beasts of Prey\gameData\persistantObjects.dat
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Coop-Land\Games\Beasts of Prey
Beasts of Prey is a program offered by Octagon Interactive (Coop-Land). Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Beasts of Prey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Beasts of Prey from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Beasts of Prey or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Beasts of Prey". The Beasts of Prey app will be found very quickly. When you select Beasts of Prey in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Beasts of Prey, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Beasts of Prey:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.beastsofprey.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Beasts of Prey\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Beasts of Prey.
8. After uninstalling Beasts of Prey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Beasts of Prey that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Beasts of Prey with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Beasts of Prey by Octagon Interactive (Coop-Land) from your computer, nor are we saying that Beasts of Prey by Octagon Interactive (Coop-Land) is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Beasts of Prey supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 11:25:19.390