Beach Party Craze
Beach Party Craze is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Beach Party Craze from your PCAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Beach Party Craze is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\BeachPartyCraze folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Beach Party Craze is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\BeachPartyCraze\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.79 MB (1877872 bytes) on disk and is titled Beach Party Craze.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Beach Party Craze. They take 3.20 MB (3352747
bytes) on disk.
- Beach Party Craze.exe (1.79 MB)
- Beach Party Craze.wrp.exe (1.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (372.31 KB)
This data is about Beach Party Craze version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Beach Party Craze versions:
Beach Party Craze is a program marketed by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Beach Party Craze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Beach Party Craze using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Beach Party Craze or simply activate the Search field and type in "Beach Party Craze". If it is installed on your PC the Beach Party Craze program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Beach Party Craze in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Beach Party Craze, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Beach Party Craze.
8. After uninstalling Beach Party Craze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Beach Party Craze which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Beach Party Craze using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Beach Party Craze by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Beach Party Craze by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Beach Party Craze in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-04 17:12:54.437