BeFaster versão 5.0
This page is about BeFaster versão 5.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall BeFaster versão 5.0 from your computerED Company
. Go over here
where you can read more on ED Company. Click on http://www.ekremdeniz.com
to get more facts about BeFaster versão 5.0 on ED Company's website. Usually the BeFaster versão 5.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\BeFaster folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\BeFaster\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BeFaster versão 5.0. The application's main executable file is titled befaster.exe and it has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
BeFaster versão 5.0 contains of the executables below. They take 2.89 MB (3025707
bytes) on disk.
- befaster.exe (48.00 KB)
- befaster5.exe (1.63 MB)
- closerunning.exe (36.00 KB)
- OfflineHelp.exe (28.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of BeFaster versão 5.0.
BeFaster versão 5.0 is an application offered by ED Company. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase BeFaster versão 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BeFaster versão 5.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BeFaster versão 5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "BeFaster versão 5.0". The BeFaster versão 5.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click BeFaster versão 5.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BeFaster versão 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BeFaster versão 5.0:
- The software company is: http://www.ekremdeniz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BeFaster\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BeFaster versão 5.0.
8. After removing BeFaster versão 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BeFaster versão 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BeFaster versão 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BeFaster versão 5.0 by ED Company from your computer, nor are we saying that BeFaster versão 5.0 by ED Company is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BeFaster versão 5.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 15:15:08.083