BeFaster is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall BeFaster from your systemED Company
. Take a look here
for more details on ED Company. More information about the program BeFaster can be found at http://www.ekremdeniz.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\BeFaster directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove BeFaster by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BeFaster\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. befaster.exe is the BeFaster's main executable file and it occupies about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
BeFaster is composed of the following executables which occupy 752.42 KB (770476
bytes) on disk:
- befaster.exe (48.00 KB)
- befaster4.exe (436.50 KB)
- OfflineHelp.exe (28.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (239.92 KB)
This web page is about BeFaster version 4.2
only. Click on the links below for other BeFaster versions:
BeFaster has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by BeFaster's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BeFaster
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BeFaster
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BeFaster\befaster.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BeFaster\befaster.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BeFaster\befaster.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BeFaster\befaster.sv0
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
BeFaster is an application offered by the software company ED Company. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove BeFaster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BeFaster from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BeFaster or simply click the Search field and type in "BeFaster". If it is installed on your PC the BeFaster app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BeFaster in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BeFaster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BeFaster:
- The publisher is: http://www.ekremdeniz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BeFaster\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BeFaster.
8. After uninstalling BeFaster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BeFaster which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BeFaster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BeFaster by ED Company from your computer, nor are we saying that BeFaster by ED Company is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BeFaster in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-20 07:15:40.793