BeFaster Lite versão 1.8
You can find below details on how to remove BeFaster Lite versão 1.8 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall BeFaster Lite versão 1.8 from your systemED Company
. More info about ED Company can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ekremdeniz.com
if you want to read more on BeFaster Lite versão 1.8 on ED Company's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\BeFaster Lite folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for BeFaster Lite versão 1.8 is C:\Program Files\BeFaster Lite\unins000.exe. bflite-admin.exe is the BeFaster Lite versão 1.8's primary executable file and it takes close to 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in BeFaster Lite versão 1.8. They take 1.53 MB (1606307
bytes) on disk.
- bflite-admin.exe (48.00 KB)
- bflite.exe (300.00 KB)
- closerunning.exe (36.00 KB)
- OfflineHelp.exe (28.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about BeFaster Lite versão 1.8 version 1.8
BeFaster Lite versão 1.8 is a program marketed by ED Company. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall BeFaster Lite versão 1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BeFaster Lite versão 1.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BeFaster Lite versão 1.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BeFaster Lite versão 1.8". If it exists on your system the BeFaster Lite versão 1.8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BeFaster Lite versão 1.8 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BeFaster Lite versão 1.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BeFaster Lite versão 1.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ekremdeniz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BeFaster Lite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BeFaster Lite versão 1.8.
8. After removing BeFaster Lite versão 1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BeFaster Lite versão 1.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BeFaster Lite versão 1.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BeFaster Lite versão 1.8 by ED Company from your PC, nor are we saying that BeFaster Lite versão 1.8 by ED Company is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BeFaster Lite versão 1.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-24 18:15:33.890