This web page is about BdP Drive for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall BdP Drive from your PCBanco de Portugal
. Additional info about Banco de Portugal can be seen here
. Further information about BdP Drive can be found at http://applicationdomain.bportugal.pt/
. BdP Drive is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\bdpdrive folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall BdP Drive by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\bdpdrive\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. bdpdrive.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 49.43 MB (51827371 bytes) on disk.
BdP Drive is composed of the following executables which take 51.65 MB (54154849
bytes) on disk:
- bdpdrive.exe (49.43 MB)
- bdpdrivecmd.exe (2.08 MB)
- uninstall.exe (144.14 KB)
The current web page applies to BdP Drive version 184.108.40.2069
BdP Drive is an application released by Banco de Portugal. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove BdP Drive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase BdP Drive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BdP Drive or simply click the Search feature and type in "BdP Drive". The BdP Drive app will be found automatically. After you select BdP Drive in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BdP Drive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BdP Drive:
- The web site of the application is: http://applicationdomain.bportugal.pt/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\bdpdrive\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BdP Drive.
8. After uninstalling BdP Drive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BdP Drive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BdP Drive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BdP Drive by Banco de Portugal from your PC, nor are we saying that BdP Drive by Banco de Portugal is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BdP Drive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 13:29:57.397