Bayes Filter Plugin
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Bayes Filter Plugin for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Bayes Filter Plugin from your systemAchim Winkler (firstname.lastname@example.org)
. Further information on Achim Winkler (email@example.com) can be seen here
. Click on http://www.lkcc.org/achim
to get more details about Bayes Filter Plugin on Achim Winkler (firstname.lastname@example.org)'s website. Usually the Bayes Filter Plugin program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bayes Filter Plugin directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Bayes Filter Plugin\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Bayes Filter Plugin. The application's main executable file occupies 69.17 KB (70835 bytes) on disk and is labeled Update.exe.
Bayes Filter Plugin installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 135.25 KB (138495
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (66.07 KB)
- Update.exe (69.17 KB)
This data is about Bayes Filter Plugin version 2.0.4
Bayes Filter Plugin is a program offered by Achim Winkler (email@example.com). Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Bayes Filter Plugin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Bayes Filter Plugin from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bayes Filter Plugin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bayes Filter Plugin". If it exists on your system the Bayes Filter Plugin application will be found automatically. When you click Bayes Filter Plugin in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Bayes Filter Plugin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bayes Filter Plugin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lkcc.org/achim
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bayes Filter Plugin\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bayes Filter Plugin.
8. After removing Bayes Filter Plugin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bayes Filter Plugin that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bayes Filter Plugin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bayes Filter Plugin by Achim Winkler (firstname.lastname@example.org) from your computer, we are not saying that Bayes Filter Plugin by Achim Winkler (email@example.com) is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bayes Filter Plugin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-19 22:17:24.653