Battletoads & Double Dragon
Battletoads & Double Dragon is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Battletoads & Double Dragon from your systemVENUS
. More information about VENUS can be seen here
. More info about the software Battletoads & Double Dragon can be seen at email@example.com
. C:\Windows\Battletoads & Double Dragon\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Battletoads & Double Dragon. Fusion.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Battletoads & Double Dragon. They take an average of 2.38 MB (2490368
bytes) on disk.
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you remove Battletoads & Double Dragon from your PC.Files remaining:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Battletoads & Double Dragon [venus-soft.ir].lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Battletoads & Double Dragon
Battletoads & Double Dragon is a program offered by VENUS. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Battletoads & Double Dragon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Battletoads & Double Dragon from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Battletoads & Double Dragon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Battletoads & Double Dragon". The Battletoads & Double Dragon app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Battletoads & Double Dragon in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Battletoads & Double Dragon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Battletoads & Double Dragon:
- The publisher is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Battletoads & Double Dragon\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Battletoads & Double Dragon.
8. After removing Battletoads & Double Dragon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Battletoads & Double Dragon that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Battletoads & Double Dragon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Battletoads & Double Dragon by VENUS from your computer, nor are we saying that Battletoads & Double Dragon by VENUS is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Battletoads & Double Dragon in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 06:37:40.777