Battleship Fleet Command
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Battleship Fleet Command for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Battleship Fleet Command from your computerOberon Media
. Open here
for more details on Oberon Media. Battleship Fleet Command is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Oberon Media\Battleship Fleet Command directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Battleship Fleet Command by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Oberon Media\Battleship Fleet Command\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Launch.exe is the Battleship Fleet Command's primary executable file and it takes approximately 744.00 KB (761856 bytes) on disk.
Battleship Fleet Command installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.83 MB (2968064
bytes) on disk.
- BattleshipSA.exe (1.91 MB)
- Launch.exe (744.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
Battleship Fleet Command is a program by Oberon Media. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Battleship Fleet Command is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Battleship Fleet Command with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Battleship Fleet Command or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Battleship Fleet Command". The Battleship Fleet Command program will be found automatically. After you click Battleship Fleet Command in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Battleship Fleet Command, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Battleship Fleet Command.
8. After removing Battleship Fleet Command, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Battleship Fleet Command which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Battleship Fleet Command using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Battleship Fleet Command by Oberon Media from your PC, we are not saying that Battleship Fleet Command by Oberon Media is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Battleship Fleet Command supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-20 12:24:26.647