You can find below details on how to uninstall Battleship for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Battleship from your systemWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. More info about the program Battleship can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Battleship program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BATTLESHIP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Battleship by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BATTLESHIP\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Battleship's main file takes around 394.07 KB (403528 bytes) and is called battleship-WT.exe.
Battleship installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.33 MB (9782144
bytes) on disk.
- battleship-WT.exe (394.07 KB)
- battleship.exe (8.61 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Battleship version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Battleship:
Battleship is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Battleship is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Battleship from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Battleship or simply click the Search feature and type in "Battleship". If it is installed on your PC the Battleship application will be found automatically. After you click Battleship in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Battleship, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battleship:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BATTLESHIP\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Battleship.
8. After removing Battleship, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Battleship that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Battleship using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Battleship by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Battleship by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Battleship supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:48:21.400