You can find below details on how to uninstall Battleship for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Battleship from your systemWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. More info about the program Battleship can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Battleship program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BATTLESHIP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Battleship by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BATTLESHIP\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Battleship's main file takes around 394.07 KB (403528 bytes) and is called battleship-WT.exe.
Battleship installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.33 MB (9782144
bytes) on disk.
- battleship-WT.exe (394.07 KB)
- battleship.exe (8.61 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Battleship version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Battleship:
Battleship is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Battleship is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Battleship from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Battleship or simply activate the Search field and type in "Battleship". If it is installed on your PC the Battleship program will be found very quickly. After you click Battleship in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Battleship, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battleship:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BATTLESHIP\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Battleship.
8. After removing Battleship, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Battleship that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Battleship using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Battleship by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Battleship by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Battleship supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:48:21.400