Battleplan: American Civil War
A guide to uninstall Battleplan: American Civil War from your computer
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Battleplan: American Civil War for Windows. It was coded for Windows by The Mustard Corporation
. More info about The Mustard Corporation can be found here
. Click on https://www.battleplanseries.com
to get more details about Battleplan: American Civil War on The Mustard Corporation's website. Battleplan: American Civil War is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BattlePlan American Civil War folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Battleplan: American Civil War by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Battleplan: American Civil War's main file takes around 9.80 MB (10274136 bytes) and is named vcredist_x64.exe.
Battleplan: American Civil War contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.00 MB (19919024
bytes) on disk.
- BPACW.exe (639.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
How to uninstall Battleplan: American Civil War from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Battleplan: American Civil War is a program marketed by The Mustard Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Battleplan: American Civil War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Battleplan: American Civil War or simply click the Search feature and type in "Battleplan: American Civil War". The Battleplan: American Civil War program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Battleplan: American Civil War in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Battleplan: American Civil War, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battleplan: American Civil War:
- The publisher is: https://www.battleplanseries.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Battleplan: American Civil War.
8. After uninstalling Battleplan: American Civil War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Battleplan: American Civil War that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Battleplan: American Civil War with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Battleplan: American Civil War by The Mustard Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Battleplan: American Civil War by The Mustard Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Battleplan: American Civil War supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 00:07:57.373