This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Battlelogium for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Battlelogium from your PCBattlelogium
. You can read more on Battlelogium or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Battlelogium at http://battlelogium.github.io/Battlelogium
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelogium folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Battlelogium is C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelogium\Battlelogium.Installer.exe uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Battlelogium.UI.BF3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.15 MB (1204736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Battlelogium. They occupy an average of 11.10 MB (11634176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Battlelogium.ExecUtils.exe (52.50 KB)
- Battlelogium.Installer.exe (168.50 KB)
- Battlelogium.UI.BF3.exe (1.15 MB)
- Battlelogium.UI.BF4.exe (1.21 MB)
- Battlelogium.UI.BFH.exe (6.18 MB)
- Battlelogium.UI.MOHW.exe (1.28 MB)
- Battlelogium.UI.OfflineIndicator.exe (1.06 MB)
This info is about Battlelogium version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Battlelogium:
When you're planning to uninstall Battlelogium you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Battlelogium:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Battlelogium when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelogium
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Battlelogium
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelogium\avcodec-54.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelogium\avformat-54.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelogium\avutil-51.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelogium\Battlelogium.Core.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Battlelogium is an application by Battlelogium. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Battlelogium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Battlelogium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Battlelogium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Battlelogium". If it is installed on your PC the Battlelogium application will be found automatically. After you select Battlelogium in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Battlelogium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Battlelogium:
- The web site of the application is: http://battlelogium.github.io/Battlelogium
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelogium\Battlelogium.Installer.exe uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Battlelogium.
8. After uninstalling Battlelogium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Battlelogium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Battlelogium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Battlelogium by Battlelogium from your computer, we are not saying that Battlelogium by Battlelogium is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Battlelogium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 19:38:43.140