Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5
This page is about Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5 from your computerBlue Entertainment
. You can find out more on Blue Entertainment or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5 at http://www.battlelog.co/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.16 MB (1211904 bytes) on disk and is titled BF2R.exe.
Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 84.58 MB (88691577
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIXuninstaller.exe (189.40 KB)
- BF2.exe (6.26 MB)
- BF2CC.exe (1.74 MB)
- BF2R.exe (1.16 MB)
- BF2ServerLauncher.exe (884.00 KB)
- BF2SPCC.exe (1.36 MB)
- BF2VoiceSetup.exe (192.00 KB)
- BF2VoipServer.exe (192.00 KB)
- BF2VoipServer_w32ded.exe (604.00 KB)
- bf2_w32ded.exe (4.75 MB)
- DIAG.EXE (1.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- remoteconsole.exe (12.00 KB)
- BFMC.exe (33.55 MB)
- MemeEdit.exe (32.00 KB)
- Stats.exe (88.00 KB)
- UniController.exe (60.21 KB)
- pskill.exe (44.00 KB)
- uniserv.exe (2.50 KB)
- perl.exe (44.08 KB)
- Apache.exe (20.06 KB)
- htdigest.exe (68.07 KB)
- htpasswd.exe (76.07 KB)
- logresolve.exe (20.07 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (40.07 KB)
- wintty.exe (20.07 KB)
- mysql.exe (1.95 MB)
- mysqladmin.exe (1.90 MB)
- mysqld-opt.exe (5.44 MB)
- php.exe (32.05 KB)
- ArcadeInstallBATTLEFIELD2_20.EXE (6.23 MB)
- ArcadeInstallBFIELD2XP1_202.exe (5.79 MB)
- ComradeSetup18.104.22.168.exe (7.15 MB)
- Battlefield 2_code.exe (316.00 KB)
- EasyInfo.exe (548.00 KB)
- EReg.exe (604.00 KB)
- Battlefield 2 Special Forces_code.exe (316.00 KB)
This web page is about Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5 version 1.5
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you want to remove Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5 from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\Battlefield 2 - Multiplayer and Singleplayer\1. Install\Battlefield 2\Battlefield 2\BF2R.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\Battlefield 2 - Multiplayer and Singleplayer\1. Install\Battlefield 2\Battlefield 2\BF2R.exe.FriendlyAppName
Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5 is an application offered by the software company Blue Entertainment. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5". The Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5 program will be found very quickly. After you select Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.battlelog.co/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5.
8. After removing Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5 by Blue Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5 by Blue Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Battlelog.co Launcher version 1.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 21:35:28.410