This page contains thorough information on how to remove Battlefield SkyNet for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Battlefield SkyNet from your computerSkyNet
. More information on SkyNet can be found here
. Please open http://bf2.skynet.ua/
if you want to read more on Battlefield SkyNet on SkyNet's website. Usually the Battlefield SkyNet application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlefield 2\mods folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlefield 2\mods\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Battlefield SkyNet. atom_Uninstal.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 73.18 KB (74937 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Battlefield SkyNet. They occupy about 163.56 MB (171508109
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIXuninstaller.exe (189.40 KB)
- atom_Uninstal.exe (73.18 KB)
- BF2.exe (6.25 MB)
- BF2Editor.exe (1.32 MB)
- BF2SPCC.exe (1.36 MB)
- BF2VoipServer_r.exe (448.00 KB)
- BF2_r.exe (12.00 MB)
- BF_Launcher.exe (789.50 KB)
- dice_TextureAtlasTool.exe (19.50 KB)
- Memory.exe (749.50 KB)
- NVDXT.EXE (576.00 KB)
- SoundEngineTest.exe (112.00 KB)
- tgasplit.exe (96.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (717.28 KB)
- Uninstal.exe (73.27 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (442.00 KB)
- Uninstal_Berlin_map.exe (73.19 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
- ElAlamein_XXL.exe (63.03 MB)
- SUPERAPC.exe (96.21 KB)
- Uninstal.exe (82.48 KB)
- diesoft lite 2.7.1.exe (348.50 KB)
- tr.exe (31.00 KB)
- Uninstal_ASR.exe (556.31 KB)
- MemeEdit.exe (32.00 KB)
- Uninstal.exe (73.00 KB)
- Insurgency at Daquq Installer.exe (28.57 MB)
- lfmupdate.exe (56.00 KB)
- dbus-daemon.exe (138.63 KB)
- mumble-g15-helper.exe (27.68 KB)
- mumble.exe (2.45 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.29 KB)
- MParser60.exe (2.01 MB)
- Cg_1.2.1_Setup.exe (9.90 MB)
- MParser.exe (1.94 MB)
- NavMesh.exe (96.10 KB)
- ObjectTest.exe (16.00 KB)
- ROBOCOPY.exe (179.00 KB)
- Uninstal.exe (103.16 KB)
- Uninstal.exe (2.29 MB)
- Stats.exe (88.00 KB)
- UniController.exe (60.21 KB)
- pskill.exe (44.00 KB)
- uniserv.exe (2.50 KB)
- perl.exe (44.08 KB)
- Apache.exe (20.06 KB)
- htdigest.exe (68.07 KB)
- htpasswd.exe (76.07 KB)
- logresolve.exe (20.07 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (40.07 KB)
- wintty.exe (20.07 KB)
- mysql.exe (1.95 MB)
- mysqladmin.exe (1.90 MB)
- mysqld-opt.exe (5.44 MB)
- php.exe (32.05 KB)
- BF2 SWOF Configuration.exe (86.00 KB)
- Play SWOF Fullscreen.exe (41.50 KB)
- Play SWOF Windowed.exe (41.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (66.54 KB)
- dpallunlocks.exe (6.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.0.0.9
of Battlefield SkyNet.
Battlefield SkyNet is an application offered by the software company SkyNet. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Battlefield SkyNet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Battlefield SkyNet from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Battlefield SkyNet or simply click the Search field and type in "Battlefield SkyNet". The Battlefield SkyNet application will be found automatically. After you select Battlefield SkyNet in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Battlefield SkyNet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battlefield SkyNet:
- The software company is: http://bf2.skynet.ua/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlefield 2\mods\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Battlefield SkyNet.
8. After removing Battlefield SkyNet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Battlefield SkyNet which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Battlefield SkyNet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Battlefield SkyNet by SkyNet from your PC, nor are we saying that Battlefield SkyNet by SkyNet is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Battlefield SkyNet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-14 19:20:25.690