Battlefield Play4Free (Bart)
This page contains complete information on how to remove Battlefield Play4Free (Bart) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Battlefield Play4Free (Bart) from your computerEA Digital illusions
. Open here
where you can find out more on EA Digital illusions. Battlefield Play4Free (Bart) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Battlefield Play4Free folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Battlefield Play4Free (Bart) is C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Battlefield Play4Free\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 16.01 MB (16784384 bytes) on disk and is named BFP4f.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Battlefield Play4Free (Bart). They take about 21.14 MB (22167264
bytes) on disk.
- BFP4f.exe (16.01 MB)
- pbsvc_p4f.exe (2.37 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (404.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Battlefield Play4Free (Bart).
Battlefield Play4Free (Bart) is a program offered by EA Digital illusions. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Battlefield Play4Free (Bart) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Battlefield Play4Free (Bart) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Battlefield Play4Free (Bart) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Battlefield Play4Free (Bart)". The Battlefield Play4Free (Bart) app will be found automatically. After you click Battlefield Play4Free (Bart) in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Battlefield Play4Free (Bart), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Battlefield Play4Free (Bart).
8. After uninstalling Battlefield Play4Free (Bart), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Battlefield Play4Free (Bart) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Battlefield Play4Free (Bart) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Battlefield Play4Free (Bart) by EA Digital illusions from your computer, we are not saying that Battlefield Play4Free (Bart) by EA Digital illusions is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Battlefield Play4Free (Bart) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 22:41:05.750