Battlefield Modunu Kaldır
Battlefield Modunu Kaldır is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Battlefield Modunu Kaldır from your systemMinecraft5
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Minecraft5. Battlefield Modunu Kaldır is frequently set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\.minecraft directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Battlefield Modunu Kaldır is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\Battlefield Modunu Kaldır\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Minecraft Launcher.exe and occupies 1.60 MB (1674929 bytes).
Battlefield Modunu Kaldır contains of the executables below. They take 1.66 MB (1744209
bytes) on disk.
- Minecraft Launcher.exe (1.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.66 KB)
This data is about Battlefield Modunu Kaldır version 1.7.10
Battlefield Modunu Kaldır is a program released by Minecraft5. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Battlefield Modunu Kaldır is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Battlefield Modunu Kaldır from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Battlefield Modunu Kaldır or simply click the Search field and type in "Battlefield Modunu Kaldır". If it is installed on your PC the Battlefield Modunu Kaldır program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Battlefield Modunu Kaldır in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Battlefield Modunu Kaldır, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Battlefield Modunu Kaldır.
8. After removing Battlefield Modunu Kaldır, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Battlefield Modunu Kaldır that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Battlefield Modunu Kaldır with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Battlefield Modunu Kaldır by Minecraft5 from your PC, nor are we saying that Battlefield Modunu Kaldır by Minecraft5 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Battlefield Modunu Kaldır supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 06:50:07.113