Battlefield Heroes (rafal)
A guide to uninstall Battlefield Heroes (rafal) from your computer
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Battlefield Heroes (rafal) for Windows. It is produced by EA Digital illusions
. Additional info about EA Digital illusions can be read here
. Usually the Battlefield Heroes (rafal) program is placed in the C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Battlefield Heroes (rafal) is "C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes\uninstaller.exe" "C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes\Uninstall.xml". The program's main executable file is called pbsvc_heroes.exe and it has a size of 2.46 MB (2577776 bytes).
Battlefield Heroes (rafal) is composed of the following executables which take 22.57 MB (23667936
bytes) on disk:
- BFHeroes.exe (16.81 MB)
- pbsvc_heroes.exe (2.46 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (860.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Battlefield Heroes (rafal).
A way to remove Battlefield Heroes (rafal) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Battlefield Heroes (rafal) is an application marketed by the software company EA Digital illusions. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Battlefield Heroes (rafal) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Battlefield Heroes (rafal) or simply click the Search field and type in "Battlefield Heroes (rafal)". The Battlefield Heroes (rafal) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Battlefield Heroes (rafal) in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Battlefield Heroes (rafal), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Battlefield Heroes (rafal).
8. After removing Battlefield Heroes (rafal), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Battlefield Heroes (rafal) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Battlefield Heroes (rafal) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Battlefield Heroes (rafal):
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Battlefield Heroes (rafal) by EA Digital illusions from your PC, we are not saying that Battlefield Heroes (rafal) by EA Digital illusions is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Battlefield Heroes (rafal) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:56:09.983