Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6)
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) from your systemEA Digital illusions
. Additional info about EA Digital illusions can be found here
. Usually the Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes\uninstaller.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes\Uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.46 MB (2577776 bytes) on disk and is labeled pbsvc_heroes.exe.
Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.52 MB (23611616
bytes) on disk.
- BFHeroes.exe (16.76 MB)
- pbsvc_heroes.exe (2.46 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (860.00 KB)
This data is about Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) version 1.0
Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) is an application by EA Digital illusions. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) or simply click the Search field and type in "Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6)". If it exists on your system the Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) app will be found automatically. When you click Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6).
8. After uninstalling Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) by EA Digital illusions from your computer, nor are we saying that Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) by EA Digital illusions is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 22:39:36.527