Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6)
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) from your systemEA Digital illusions
. Additional info about EA Digital illusions can be found here
. Usually the Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes\uninstaller.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes\Uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.46 MB (2577776 bytes) on disk and is labeled pbsvc_heroes.exe.
Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.52 MB (23611616
bytes) on disk.
- BFHeroes.exe (16.76 MB)
- pbsvc_heroes.exe (2.46 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (860.00 KB)
This data is about Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) version 1.0
Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) is an application by EA Digital illusions. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6)". The Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) program will be found automatically. When you select Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6).
8. After uninstalling Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) by EA Digital illusions from your computer, nor are we saying that Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) by EA Digital illusions is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Battlefield Heroes (Recon 6) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 22:39:36.527