Battlefield 4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Battlefield 4 from your systemElectronic Arts
. You can read more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Battlefield 4 can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. Battlefield 4 is frequently set up in the C:\Games\Battlefield 4 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Battlefield 4 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging. The application's main executable file is titled Cleanup.exe and its approximative size is 832.15 KB (852120 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Battlefield 4. They take about 832.15 KB (852120
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Battlefield 4 version 188.8.131.5228
alone. For more Battlefield 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Battlefield 4 is a program by the software company Electronic Arts. Some computer users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Battlefield 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Battlefield 4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Battlefield 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Battlefield 4". If it exists on your system the Battlefield 4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Battlefield 4 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Battlefield 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battlefield 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Battlefield 4.
8. After uninstalling Battlefield 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Battlefield 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Battlefield 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Battlefield 4 by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that Battlefield 4 by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Battlefield 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 14:52:34.297