Battlefield 3 version 18.104.22.168
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Battlefield 3 version 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Battlefield 3 version 126.96.36.199 from your computerMr DJ
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mr DJ. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mr DJ\Battlefield 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Battlefield 3 version 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mr DJ\Battlefield 3\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Battlefield 3 version 184.108.40.206's main file takes around 32.56 MB (34144256 bytes) and is named bf3.exe.
The executables below are part of Battlefield 3 version 220.127.116.11. They take an average of 34.21 MB (35867505
bytes) on disk.
- bf3.exe (32.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.64 MB)
The current web page applies to Battlefield 3 version 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Battlefield 3 version 126.96.36.199 is a program offered by Mr DJ. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Battlefield 3 version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Battlefield 3 version 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Battlefield 3 version 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Battlefield 3 version 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the Battlefield 3 version 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. When you select Battlefield 3 version 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Battlefield 3 version 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Battlefield 3 version 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Battlefield 3 version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Battlefield 3 version 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Battlefield 3 version 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Battlefield 3 version 126.96.36.199 by Mr DJ from your PC, we are not saying that Battlefield 3 version 188.8.131.52 by Mr DJ is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Battlefield 3 version 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-19 15:29:18.827