Battlefield 3 version 22.214.171.124
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Battlefield 3 version 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Battlefield 3 version 188.8.131.52 from your computerMr DJ
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mr DJ. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mr DJ\Battlefield 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Battlefield 3 version 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mr DJ\Battlefield 3\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Battlefield 3 version 220.127.116.11's main file takes around 32.56 MB (34144256 bytes) and is named bf3.exe.
The executables below are part of Battlefield 3 version 18.104.22.168. They take an average of 34.21 MB (35867505
bytes) on disk.
- bf3.exe (32.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.64 MB)
The current web page applies to Battlefield 3 version 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Battlefield 3 version 188.8.131.52 is a program offered by Mr DJ. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Battlefield 3 version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Battlefield 3 version 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Battlefield 3 version 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "Battlefield 3 version 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Battlefield 3 version 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Battlefield 3 version 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Battlefield 3 version 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Battlefield 3 version 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Battlefield 3 version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Battlefield 3 version 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Battlefield 3 version 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Battlefield 3 version 188.8.131.52 by Mr DJ from your PC, we are not saying that Battlefield 3 version 184.108.40.206 by Mr DJ is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Battlefield 3 version 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-19 15:29:18.827