Battlefield 3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Battlefield 3 from your systemDODI-Repacks
. You can find out more on DODI-Repacks or check for application updates here
. Further information about Battlefield 3 can be seen at http://www.dodi-repacks.site/
. Battlefield 3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlefield 3 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Battlefield 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlefield 3\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. bf3.exe is the Battlefield 3's primary executable file and it takes around 32.56 MB (34144256 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Battlefield 3. They occupy about 40.31 MB (42268281
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bf3.exe (32.56 MB)
- activation.exe (916.12 KB)
- EACoreServer.exe (114.63 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (199.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (513.34 KB)
- Touchup.exe (513.84 KB)
- pbsvc.exe (2.46 MB)
This data is about Battlefield 3 version 0.0.0
Battlefield 3 is an application released by the software company DODI-Repacks. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Battlefield 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Battlefield 3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Battlefield 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Battlefield 3". If it exists on your system the Battlefield 3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Battlefield 3 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Battlefield 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Battlefield 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dodi-repacks.site/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlefield 3\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Battlefield 3.
8. After uninstalling Battlefield 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Battlefield 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Battlefield 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Battlefield 3 by DODI-Repacks from your PC, we are not saying that Battlefield 3 by DODI-Repacks is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Battlefield 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 18:51:21.340