Battlefield 3™ is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Battlefield 3™ from your PCElectronic Arts
. Additional info about Electronic Arts can be seen here
. More information about Battlefield 3™ can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Installed Games\EA GAMES\Battlefield 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Battlefield 3™ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 3\Cleanup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Cleanup.exe is the Battlefield 3™'s main executable file and it takes circa 513.34 KB (525664 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Battlefield 3™. They take an average of 513.34 KB (525664
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Battlefield 3™ version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Battlefield 3™ versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Battlefield 3™ we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Battlefield 3™:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Battlefield 3™'s application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 4
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Battlefield 4
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 3\Cleanup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 4\Cleanup.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 4\Cleanup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 4\Gdf.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EA Games\Battlefield 4
Battlefield 3™ is a program marketed by Electronic Arts. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Battlefield 3™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Battlefield 3™ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Battlefield 3™ or simply activate the Search field and type in "Battlefield 3™". The Battlefield 3™ program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Battlefield 3™ in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Battlefield 3™, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Battlefield 3™:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 3\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Battlefield 3™.
8. After removing Battlefield 3™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Battlefield 3™ that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Battlefield 3™ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Battlefield 3™ by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that Battlefield 3™ by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Battlefield 3™ in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 20:06:07.363